We understand there are times when your Internet connection is disconnected unintentionally. However, there had been some cases where some Pandanet users thought that disconnection was caused intentionally by the opponent to gain extra time. Therefore, Pandanet has some rules to discourage intentional disconnects.
- Likewise, the opponent needs to wait for 5 minutes for their opponent to return and restart the game. If the disconnected opponent does not reconnect and restart the game within 5 minutes, then the game is counted as a win for the other player, regardless of the position.
- If both players are disconnected, the game is stored for 15 days. The stored game will be a “No game” if it does not restart within 15 days.
- While you are waiting for your opponent to reconnect, you cannot play a game with any other player. However, you may observe games.
- If a disconnection occurs while scoring a game, the player who was disconnected must restart the game within 1 minute. If the player does not restart the game within one minute, the game is counted as "a loss by resigning”.
- You will lose immediately on disconnecting if your Ending points are below zero.