As a measure to encourage polite behavior, Ending points are given to all Pandanet users. In principle, Ending points are subtracted when you lose your Internet connection during a game, and added when you finalize and lose a game properly.
|When you lose your Internet connection once||-1 point|
|When you lose your Internet connection twice||-2 points|
|When you lose a game by losing your Internet connection three times||-5 points|
|When you lose a game by not restarting a game within five minutes *||-10 points|
|When you disconnect your Internet connection without waiting five minutes after your opponent lose their connection||-5 points|
|When you lose a game by a one-time disconnection when your Ending points is zero or below.||-3 points|
|* Disconnecting points are also subtracted. Example: When you lose a game by not restarting a game within five minutes, and it is the second time disconnection. → -12 points.|
- The point ceiling is 30 points, and the point floor is -30.
- Everyone starts at 30 points.
- You will lose a one-time adjourned (disconnected) game if your Ending points is zero or below.
You can also obtain addition points.
|When you lose a game by scoring properly||+2 points|
|When you lose a game by resigning||+3 points|
- Ending points are only counted when at least 2 moves were played.
- A game with a robot has nothing to do with Ending points.
- You can check your Ending points on Net Social Plaza.
We hope that everyone enjoy games without being interrupted.
If you have any questions, please contact us.