63rd Oza Title Match
The match for the 63rd Oza title starts on October 20th.
Defending champion is Murakawa Daisuke Oza. and challenger is Iyama Yuta 9p. The match is best of five games, so three wins are required to secure the title.
- The first game: October 20 (Tue). Iyama Yuta won, B+0.5.
- The second game: November 12 (Thu). Iyama Yuta won, W+Resign.
- The third game: November 19 (Thu). Iyama Yuta won, B+Resign.
- The fourth game: December 3 (Thu).
- The fifth game: December 10 (Thu).
Iyama Yuta Won the Oza title!
All rounds start at 10:00 (Japan Time), i.e., 02:00 CEST. The time limit is three hours each.