The 69th Honinbo title match
The 69th Honinbo title is broadcast live on GoPanda2 client.
Champion is Iyama Yuta Honinbo. The challenger is Ida Atsushi 8p. The match is best of seven games, so four wins are required to secure the title.
The Honinbo tournament is organized by Mainichi Newspaper Co., Ltd..
- The first game : May 14th (Wed) and 15th (Thu). Iyama Yuta won, B+Resign
- The second game: May 25th (Sun) and 26th (Mon). Iyama Yuta won, W+Resign
- The third game: June 4th (Wed) and 5th (Thu). Iyama Yuta won, B+Resign
- The fourth game: June 18th (Wed) and 19th (Thu). Ida Atsushi won, B+Resign
- The fifth game: June 30th (Mon) and July 1st (Tue). Iyama Yuta won, B+Resign
- The sixth game: July 9th (Wed) and 10th (Thu).
- The seventh game: July 16th (Wed) and 17th (Thu).
Iyama Yuta kept the Honinbo title!
All rounds starts at 09:00 (Japan Time), i.e., 02:00 CEST. The time limit is eight hours each.