The 51st Judan title
The match for the 51st Judan is being broadcast live on Pandanet-IGS.
Defending champion is Iyama Yuta, Judan and challenger is Yuki Satoshi, 9d. The match is best of five games, so three wins are required to secure the title.
- The 1st game: March 6 (Wed). Iyama Yuta won, W+Resign.
- The 2nd game: March 28 (Thu). Yuki Satoshi won, W+2.5.
- The 3rd game: April 4 (Thu). Yuki Satoshi won, B+Resign.
- The 4th game: April 18 (Thu). Iyama Yuta won, B+Resign.
- The 5th game: April 26 (Fri). Yuki Satoshi won, W+1.5.
Won the “Judan” Yuki Satoshi 9d
All rounds starts at 10:00 (Japan Time), i.e., 03:00 CEST. The time limit is three hours each.